We stand behind the quality of our products. It ensures your total satisfaction.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty is void if there is evidence of misuse, abuse, alteration, improper maintenance of the tool and use in production related service or normal wear and tear.
Exceptions (Non-Warranty items) *
All Unitool products are covered by our Lifetime Warranty except, as generally recognized because of their nature, certain tools are subject to normal wear or abuse and therefore are not covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
Specific exceptions are (but not limited to): thread restorers, extractors, drill bits, screwdriver bits, power bits and insert bits and accessories, reducing adaptors, universal joints, thin wall impact sockets, mag wheel impact sockets, hacksaw blades, brushes and all consumable components such as dead batteries. Torque wrench recalibration is also not covered by warranty.
Air tools and equipment have a limited warranty period of 90 days from your purchase date. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective tool.
When a product needs repair due to normal wear and tear, call our Customer Service department at 1-800-361-0417 for the specific replacement part number.
The repair and parts will be at the customer’s expense.
Refer to our current price list for specific product numbers that are repairable but not limited to ratchets, ratchet repair kits, flex handles, universal joints, adjustable wrenches, torque wrenches, pipe wrenches, bolt cutters, pullers.
If your product shows any of the following obvious signs, your warranty will be void:
- Hammer traces
- Grinding or machining traces
- Heated or burnt parts
- Bent, overstressed or over torqued parts due to use of a device to create additional leverage
- Any modifications from its original design
If your product qualifies for warranty, your product will be either repaired or replaced. Please return it prepaid to your local authorized Unitool
distributor or call our Customer Service department at 1-800-361-0417 for a warranty inspection number and ship the tool to the following
address: Unitool Inc. 9220 Charles de Latour, Montreal, Quebec, H4N 1M2
Make sure to include your name, address and phone number inside the package as well as your return instructions.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase and an explanation of the defect or failure. In most cases, warranty claims
are processed within 2-3 weeks however in rare cases, it may take longer depending on product availability. If your warranty involves a
ratchet or flex handle, please call us first as it most likely can be fixed with a repair kit that we can send to you.
- These warranty policies apply only to Unitool products purchased in a new condition from an authorized Unitool dealer.
- Unitool product warranties are granted to the original retail purchaser only.
- Agents and distributors of Unitool have no authority to make representations or warranties other than those contained in this warranty. Unitool will be the sole authority for evaluating and determining warranty claims.
- Refer to our current price list for specific warranty policies, per product number.
- Products shown in this catalog can be discontinued without prior notice.
- Products shown in this catalog can be modified in design, construction or content at any time without incurring any obligation on our behalf to include these changes in products already sold.
For Your Safety
We recommend the use of proper safety equipment and the proper use of tools.
Consult your national Occupational Health and Safety Center’s website for safety advice.
In Canada, visit www.ccohs.ca, OSH Answers – Fact Sheets.
In the US, visit www.osha.gov.
Unitool shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, special or punitive costs or damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated sales, interruption of business and any other injury or damage. This limited warranty is made in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral, written, expressed, or implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
*Refer to our current price list for specific warranty policies, per product number.